Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does any one have ne ideas for unique baby girl names??

cant figure this out yet i would like to kno the meaning 2 if possible thanx|||Junelka Shamila|||There are some awesome names in these lists =) Not sure how unusual you want. I seem to find alot of people think mine are too out of the ordinary but here's a little list for you..


These are first and middle name ideas i had when trying to choose something for my daughter:





Aster - Flower


Adelle


Alexandria


Azalea - Flower


Belladonna - Poisonous plant with purple flowers (Deadly Nightshade)


Bathory


Ceres - Bright (a pre-Roman goddess of agriculture under whose name the Romans adopted the worship of the Greek goddess Demeter)


Cerra - (Different spelling of Sarah and much nicer i think =)


Echo


Eida - (I took this from the asteroid Ida and added an E to the beginning because it sounds really nice =) I've also seen others with the name spelt Aida)


Ebony - Grey/black colour


Elysium - Where the dead heroes go in Greek Mythology


Estelle


Freya - Freja


Garnet - Red gem-stone


Jenova


Jezabel - Biblical Hoe (Not the nicest meaning.. But i still love the name! Couldn't use it though %26gt;.%26lt;)


Kitana - Katana - Style of Sword


Lucrecia - Lucretia - Bright/Beautiful (Meaning has been lost over the years aparently)


Scarlet - A bright shade of red.


Selena


Obsidian - Black glass-like stone made from volcanic eruptions. Used in surgical instruments because it's sharper than Steel.


Persephone - Mythology. Persephone was taken away from her mother (earth) once a year by Hades and because of the sadness, her mother changed the season to winter at that time.


Sardonyx - A type of Onyx that is red in colour.|||Sorry I don't have any of the meanings these are just names I've heard of recently that I thought was different. However, my favorite is Brooklyn Paige. Others are: Rayne or Raine, Kandra %26amp; Jurelle. I have 2 daughters myself, and their names are Samantha Rae and Lexi Marie. I hope this helps!|||Suggestions from the top of my head:





Azaria - helped by God


Merlyn - hawk


Morgann - bright and shining


Romany - gypsy


Willow - slender and graceful


Fearne


Harley - meadow


Winter


Autumn


Rayne


Arwyn - muse


Bracken - large fern


Derryn - bird


Merryn - joyful


Indigo - dark blue


Skyla - from Isle of Skye


Kali - destruction


India


Oceania - ocean


Saffron


Luna - moon





Also try unique-baby-names.org|||How about these names?





Luna





Love





(Or use it as a first and middle name "Luna Love...Last name")





Star





Iris





Jade





Ronin





Layla





Kanna (or Kana)





Oni





Lulu





Tifa





Aerith





Cessnei





Sakura (meaning Cherry Bloossums)





I hope you like at least one of these and hope i was helpful. good luck :-)|||I love the name Zhaleh. It is a soft z. It is a Persian name that means 'dew". I'll try to phonetically spell it out. ( Z ah' lay) Sounds more like french to me. It is beautiful. I think Zhaleh Nicole is nice.|||to know the meaning go to www.andythenamebender.com


Kristein (keyer stin) (sry i tried)


Rikki (my friends name)


Melony


Destane (Dest in a)


Marisela (Mare i sell a) (my friends name)|||Ashlyn Dayle (Lastname)


Dayle Marie (Lastname)


Addison Christine(lastname)


Regan Noel(lastname)


Ambryn Mae(lastname)


Taryn (tear in) Marie (lastname)|||I work in a nursery and the latest girl names that I have liked are





Briella


Marisala


Amarie


Aryselie|||Anais (uh-ny-iss)


Cambriah


Kenadi


Alijah


Athena


Breese


Maile (Mylee)|||Kamera- kam-air-uh


Brenia- bren-ya- An island with supposed healing powers in the water.|||I know someone who named there baby girl Kennedy Lynn..


I thought it was unusual..|||I named my daughter Kyli Deziree.|||Mirialia...... Idk what it means, but I heard and loved it


Harmonia.......... was a greek goddess of peace|||umm i like Ambrielle, Marielle and Ajayla or Ajaya|||My daughters name is Liana ( Lee- ah- nah) is means my god has answered

No comments:

Post a Comment